1965 LOTUS SEVEN SERIES 2
Estimate (£): 15,000 - 18,000
(+buyer’s premium of 13.2% including VAT @ 20%)
Offered for sale is a 1.6L 1965 Lotus Seven manual. Coming with a partial history file, this lot's condition scores 81 / 135.
CLASSIC CAR AUCTIONS SAYS:
An attractively guided, smart Series 2 Seven...
- UK-supplied on March 1st 1965 fitted with a 1600cc Ford Kent (crossflow)
- Spent some time in Australia returning in 2014
- Re-registered incorrectly as a Series 3. It's definitely a Series 2
- Presented in traditional Lotus colours. Some recent mechanical fettling.
- Showing 83,455 miles and runs and drives well
- Update - Fresh MOT issued until September 2020, issued with no advisories
|REGISTRATION:||FNA 412C||RHD/LHD:||Right Hand Drive|
|MAKE:||Lotus||ODOMETER READING (MILES):||83455|
SELECTED BY THE SQUIRREL
I'm NUTS ABOUT CLASSICS
Disclaimer: Whilst Classic Chatter ("we") attempt to make sure that the information contained in this website is accurate and complete, we are aware that some errors and omissions may occur from time to time. We are not able, therefore, to guarantee the accuracy of that information and cannot accept liability for loss or damage arising from misleading information or for any reliance on which you may place on the information contained in this website. We highly recommend that you check the accuracy of the information supplied. If you have any queries about any information on our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered By Dragons
Post a Comment