1965 LOTUS SEVEN SERIES 2
Estimate (£): 15,000 - 18,000
(+buyer’s premium of 13.2% including VAT @ 20%)
CLASSIC CAR AUCTIONS SAYS:
An attractively guided, smart Series 2 Seven...
- UK-supplied on March 1st 1965 fitted with a 1600cc Ford Kent (crossflow)
- Spent some time in Australia returning in 2014
- Re-registered incorrectly as a Series 3. It's definitely a Series 2
- Presented in traditional Lotus colours. Some recent mechanical fettling.
- Showing 83,455 miles and runs and drives well
- Update - Fresh MOT issued until September 2020, issued with no advisories
|REGISTRATION:||FNA 412C||RHD/LHD:||Right Hand Drive|
|MAKE:||Lotus||ODOMETER READING (MILES):||83455|