CLASSIC CAR AUCTIONS
The Warwickshire Event Centre
near Leamington Spa CV31 1XN.
Saturday 25th May 2019
1963 FORD GALAXIE 500 FASTBACK
Estimate (£): 12,000 - 14,000
(+buyer’s premium of 13.2% including VAT @ 20%)
Offered for sale is a 6.4L 1963 Ford Galaxie automatic. Coming with a partial history file, this lot's condition scores 81 / 135.
CLASSIC CAR AUCTIONS SAYS:
The much sought after "1/2 Year Model" with 390 cubic inches...
- A good solid example used regularly by our vendor and said to run and drive well
- Built in Los Angeles in September 1963, finished in Rangoon Red and fitted with a 352ci V8
- Fitted later with the optional 6.4L (390ci) V8 power unit, side exit exhausts and alloy wheels
- Left-hand drive. Imported from the US in 2004. MOT exempt
- Just requires a little detailing to take it to the next level
- The low-drag "Sixty Three and a Half" Fastback is the one to have
|REGISTRATION:||HSU 232A||RHD/LHD:||Left Hand Drive|
|MAKE:||Ford||ODOMETER READING (MILES):||20219|
SELECTED BY IDRIS SQUIRREL
I'M NUTS ABOUT CLASSICS
Disclaimer: Whilst Classic Chatter ("we") attempt to make sure that the information contained in this website is accurate and complete, we are aware that some errors and omissions may occur from time to time. We are not able, therefore, to guarantee the accuracy of that information and cannot accept liability for loss or damage arising from misleading information or for any reliance on which you may place on the information contained in this website. We highly recommend that you check the accuracy of the information supplied. If you have any queries with regard to any information on our website, please contact us at email@example.com
Post a Comment