CLASSIC CAR AUCTIONS
The Warwickshire Event Centre
near Leamington Spa CV31 1XN.
Saturday 25th May 2019
1963 FORD GALAXIE 500 FASTBACK
Estimate (£): 12,000 - 14,000
(+buyer’s premium of 13.2% including VAT @ 20%)
Offered for sale is a 6.4L 1963 Ford Galaxie automatic. Coming with a partial history file, this lot's condition scores 81 / 135.
CLASSIC CAR AUCTIONS SAYS:
The much sought after "1/2 Year Model" with 390 cubic inches...
- A good solid example used regularly by our vendor and said to run and drive well
- Built in Los Angeles in September 1963, finished in Rangoon Red and fitted with a 352ci V8
- Fitted later with the optional 6.4L (390ci) V8 power unit, side exit exhausts and alloy wheels
- Left-hand drive. Imported from the US in 2004. MOT exempt
- Just requires a little detailing to take it to the next level
- The low-drag "Sixty Three and a Half" Fastback is the one to have
|REGISTRATION:||HSU 232A||RHD/LHD:||Left Hand Drive|
|MAKE:||Ford||ODOMETER READING (MILES):||20219|
SELECTED BY IDRIS SQUIRREL